Before I begin, please ignore the previous post - as the poster himself plays the game!
World of Warcraft, I haven't played this game for the past 2 years now, thinking I will never go back.
I was wrong.
After immense pressure from my fat chinese of a friend De Chao, I decided to take WoW back on board, after all, De Chao gave me a 2 month WoW timecard for my birthday 2 years ago.
After almost 1 gig worth of updates, the very next day I started playing. I thought to myself, "crap.. I'm going to be noob at this - forgotten everything, don't know where everything is.. I don't think this is such a good idea - maybe I shouldn't play"
I was wrong.
As soon as I logged in, my character ready at the helm, I ventured and completed quests. Bit by bit I started to regather my past intelligence of the game. From viewing extra action bars, keyboard shortcuts in chats, locations of quests, aquiring addons, and most of all - the leetness of being a Paladin.
As busy as my life schedule is - I have given some WoW time during the night as soon as I get home from work - giving me almost 2 hours of play each night, (minus Wednesday and Thursday due to gym night with the fellas. Friday night is girlfriend night) and pretty much the weekend to play.
And so begins the count to reach level 70 - a quest I started myself when choosing to play this damn evil game.
I have leveled once since playing, now close to being level 65 - i will strive to get to level 70 within the 2 month time frame - blogging each time I level - for the purpose of killing time at work.
FOR THE HORDE!
1 comment:
We're all doomed.
And I was ganked by a gnome.
This is a sad state of affairs.
Post a Comment