07 July 2008

SHIT - School Holidays!

Did not know it was today - maybe the fact that my sister was still at home, still sleeping, should have triggered my mind that it was now - school holidays time.

The train ride to work this morning was actually ok - until I got to Strathfield station. Remember, I still did not know it was school holidays, then, all of the sudden, 2 million kids got on my carriage - and not in uniform.

It was either kids jig school day or I was dreaming. Getting off the train was an adventure in itself - damn kids in the damn way - I just wanted to GTFO.

Soon as I came into work I checked good old Outlook calendar and walla - on my boss's calendar was the heading "School Holidays". Hopefully trains won't be as packed for the remaining 2 weeks.

No comments: