- City Rail: no air-con trains, lateness, cancelled services, the service in general
- Sydney Buses: mainly the ones around the CBD and Alexandria, well mostly the ones around Alexandria. Sif make people wait half an hour for a bus that is half full. Made me go home 2 hours later.
- Old rude Asian women: these can be found within points 1 and 2 above. I find it so annoying how they don't care about anyone else but themselves - and looking annoying doesn't help the cause either. Always pushing in the lines so they can get a seat. AND it's always them! I feel for you white people, copping this.
- Horde: Failing in most BG's (Battlegrounds) these days is not on. Especially when I need 40 marks from a certain BG, come on guys!
- Vince: Buying the wrong PVP ring for his warrior speaks for itself. Nice work man haha.
- Help and Manual 4: This program is so sh!t. I do not recommend anyone / businesses to use this - pictures autosizing on it's own?
- Roosters: Self explanitory.
- West Tigers: Didn't even make it in the top 8.
- Walking to McDonalds in this heat: It's 35 degrees and I have no money, just an Eftpose card. Subway has no aircon - so Mcdonalds it is, a beautiful 15minute walk in this heat. I failed.
03 October 2008
Fail
I'm just going to list things that have been mad FAILS recently. Up to you on whether you agree or disagree.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I agree with almost all of that post except the fact that HM4 ROCKS!!!!!
And you can has google...
http://www.helpandmanual.com/help/hm_working_graphics_resize.htm
Anywho, miss you guys and will get in touch with you (more than this) belly soooooon. Want to see the "Buss tackle fail" picture soooooo bad!!
I'm at TAFE doin a CERT IV and a Diploma at the same time. Doesn't hurt that I RPLed through like 15 modules, so the course time ain't so bad.
Keep safe and spread the hello's around to everyone.
SEIZURES!!!
Post modified by the guy with the failing kb..DOH!
Post a Comment