03 October 2009

On a rainy day..

Ikea shopping the night before lead me to 'build' my dining table, coffee table and mini table with my girlfriend. After living in my place for almost a month, I can comfortably say that my place is looking more like a home than it is a 'house' ehem I mean 'unit'.

The bad side? The mini table was bought for something that has yet to be arrived - my BoB. After applying for just under a month ago, last week I get emails regarding my Internet and VOIP now being active - except that my hardware will take a further 2-5 working days to beb delivered.

I'm so far behind Naruto and Bleach, but lucky my friend has been kind enough to provide me with weekly Entourage episodes.

I feel some what accomplished when eating free pizza on my new dining table; makes the half day or so working on Ikea stuff feel that much worth it.

1 comment:

batteryChicken said...

Happy moon-cake... festival.. day thing.. mid-autumn... i mean spring.. thing, friend.