10 September 2010

Nokia E72 Calendar issue

If you own a Nokia E72 and having problems deleting calendar entries from once having your calendar sync from an Exchange server - boy do I have a solution for you!

Note: no Nokia forums, Nokia support pages or Nokia support 'email your issue' feature helped me solve this quite simple fix. All you have to do is:

  1. Install Nokia PC Suite - my software version was 7.1.40.1
  2. Connect your phone via USB.
  3. Select the Calendar icon:


  4. Then select an entry, hit Delete and select the entire series or all occurrences - something along those lines..
Now watch as all your unwanted calendar entries vanish! It did for me. For those who have not found this very helpful tip - have fun finding this blog page - I tried Googling this page and gave up after not being on the first page of results.

P.S. may I remind you that I did solve this crap on my own. Go me.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

You da man..Post it in the Nokia forums for the wandering people..

Anonymous said...

You are genius. No one at the nokia forums has figured this out. It was driving me crazy. Thanks.

Anonymous said...

At last a solutions for my problem. you're great :)