
Hazem El Masri - what the fuck?!?!
After watching the round 4 clash between the Sydney Roosters and the Bulldogs, I have concluded that Hazem El Masri is the weakest link.
Why? Firstly, he's a winger - a small bloody winger - when it comes to catching the high ball - he is overshadowed by taller players - or he just bloody drops it.
Runs? He gets smashed in tackles due to his size, and he's not that fast - there are faster wingers out there.
And I just hate him. He annoys me when he plays - and everytime he has the ball - I just want him smashed / tackled severely / dropping the bloody ball - and 75-80% of the time, either of the above mentioned happens.
Don't get me wrong - I hate the Bulldogs with a passion, this post is not a means to make the team any better - but El Masri and his "El Magic" is just him kicking bloody goals - I don't see what other skill is keeping him the spot as the doggies winger.
Congrats Hazem, you have joined the ranks of Tim Bailey and team "cunt". I will make it my duty to add a new person each week to this Team Cunt fellowship - with Tim Bailey and Hazem the founders.

You tell him fatty!
No comments:
Post a Comment