Just an new segment to this blog. As stated in my last post, I have devoted some of my time to compile a group of people / celebrities / people that just piss me off and build up a fellowship under the name Team Cunt. I have already added the first 2 members:
1) Tim Bailey
2) Hazem El Masri
What will happen for this post is that I introduce the person, and bag the shit out of him / her as well as sharing why I hate them so much.
I have already drilled Hazem for being a winger of shit proportions. I have yet given Tim Bailey some justice...
What's not to hate about Tim Bailey - he's small thick stature and his badly tanned skin complection along with his long dead looking blonde hair - I don't think anyone in the world hasn't said "what the living fuck" when seeing Tim Bailey for the first time.
Ok so he looks bad - what else is there? His job? He is in charge of doing weather reports for channel 10 news. Firstly, his voice is some what annoying - almost jockey sounding. Cocky. Tim Bailey is a cocky bastard. Always giving Ron Wilson shit about how fat he is - take a good look at yourself mate - you're not crash hot either... if I were Ron Wilson, I would pull a left hook to his face during one of his weather reports, then signing off by saying "I'm Ron Wilson, and that was 10's 5 oclock news."
I think the only time I ever (and I deeply hate myself for ever doing such a thing) was during his days as the host of the kids show, Big Breakfast. I don't really remember that show - but I did watch it every morning - not for Tim, but for the cartoons. I guess as a child - Tim Bailey did not push my annoy button - or I was just not old enough to recognise just how much of a douche Tim Bailey was - children and their innocent minds. I shake my head as I type this.
Congrats Tim Bailey - you are one of the first to enter the fellowship of Team Cunt. Maybe you and Hazem can fight about who's taller out of the both of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment