THE DAUGHTER'S SETUP
She was an above average child of 9. Well behaved for most, and when pushed to, caring of others.
I'm just a Dad. I happen to work with computers alot these days, and i figure it's about time she have the experience for herself.
The desktop at home is pretty new and is running Windows Vista Ultimate, so i'm gonna give the Parental Controls a go.
Oh, to all things holy and good. I think i'm indoctrinating my eldest child to the Windows way. I'm going to set her up in Googleland now and maybe build her a Linux Box.
She was an above average child of 9. Well behaved for most, and when pushed to, caring of others.
I'm just a Dad. I happen to work with computers alot these days, and i figure it's about time she have the experience for herself.
The desktop at home is pretty new and is running Windows Vista Ultimate, so i'm gonna give the Parental Controls a go.
Oh, to all things holy and good. I think i'm indoctrinating my eldest child to the Windows way. I'm going to set her up in Googleland now and maybe build her a Linux Box.
2 comments:
Daaaaawwwwww
Windows is the way to all things - not doors. Yes.
Post a Comment