19 March 2008

Attack of the SKULK!!!

Right, so nice (umm yeah) Movie review there pLetch!! I can now find my list of movies and write that one down so i can scratch it off as FAIL!

So you want an opinion! here's one.

Opinion:
IMHO people who have limited knowledge of software and computers should not in fact be allowed to use them. I think a global law should be implemented where in those that are found to be lacking the intelligence to use said systems should have their finger macraméd together when they come within 50m of a computer terminal/system to avoid the temptation of using it and invariably causing an embolism in some poor, unsuspecting support person.

Failure to submit to the tech enforcement laws should result in having a notepad and pencil permanently affixed to relative hands and mouth sewn shut.

I would like to offer my consultation on any future legislation commities reviewing this type if law in the future.

Thank you for your eyes.

1 comment:

batteryChicken said...

Haha! That was Incredible, Skulk.
(See what I did there?) Ahaha.