
Yes way! Today was a day of miracles. Why you ask? Pay attention to the picture above. You might think, 'wow, its a bloody picture of some random with a white shirt on the train, so what?'.. take a closer look. Notice the empty seats? Exactly! This photo was taken at 5:25pm.. peak hour, where trains with spare seats, don't exist.
This particular Blacktown train departing from Redfern station however, was sent from heaven. Again, referring to the picture, the following were no where to be seen:
1) Uni students
2) Uni students
3) Fellow commuters (probably in the upstairs carriage?)
4) taken seats
5) smelly / loud / gronky mofos
To my amazement, the train was also air conditioned, moreover, all the lights worked, graffiti was on a minimum, seats did not reek, City Rail map was still in tact, floors were clean, and finally, the train, was on time.
The train ride was that magical - but shortly ended after departing from Lidcombe station. I can note with great detail of 3 bogan type people, 1 of the 3 being the most annoying mother fucker - even moreso annoying than fucking Tim Bailey. Who's a fan of dickheads playing their music through shitty sounding speakers? Not me. This fucker was pumping shit-house music from Lidcombe to blacktown - lucky I had my ever dependent itouch to block the shitty music being produced from this asshole's speakers. Not only was that annoying, he was also singing to the damn songs, and on occasion, dancing and annoying people around him - if there was an award for Biggest annoying douche bag of the year - Tim Bailey would be runner up, and this mofo with his shitty speakers will win it - pants down.
I guess with every good thing that happens, bad things are sure to follow - this 'ying yang' logic bloody sux.
PS. I have given up on the red font.
1 comment:
haha! Nice. I was there until parra. It's all true. The train driver even spoke perfectly understandable English and the speakers were clear. This was the miracle train. Then the gronks got on and like the Tim Bailey wannabes they are they were annoying as puck. Glad I got off earlier. I hope a cow shat on him at the Easter show.
Post a Comment