20 March 2008

City Rail, Uni students, and showering in the morning.

So I use trains on a weekly basis to get to and from work - during these times, I can say the one good thing about City Rail is that they are somewhat keeping to the timetable - hardly any delays, oh, well, except for yesterday afternoon. The annoying delays is when the train is already 10min late, and as soon as the train is about to come, they go "oh by the way, the train is now departing from platform X" which is like - 2-3 platforms away from where you are now.

I also think trains need a redesign - what ever happened to the Millennium train? More like the FAIL train? Currently - there are still too many commuters standing up - it gets worse in the afternoons when its hot and overcrowded, which gets me to my next point: Air conditioning MUST be on all trains - its just shit when your coming home from work - all tired and shitty - and then copping peoples B.O. all over the place as well as not being able to move due to fat bodies or just too many damn people in the damn carriage.

Okay so now Uni students. These people should just get their own trains - it was bad enough when they were on holidays - with trains being packed and all, but now - its just nuts. I remember looking at the Redfern station steps on platform 4 one afternnoon - only to find constant uni students walking down to the platform - piss off!

Lastly, B.O. in the morning is just not on. I don't know if these people take showers in the morning - but come on! I don't need that shit in the morning - especially if its on my way to work - the day is pretty much ruined knowing that work is where I'm going, I don't need someone's B.O. to make things worse.

Looking forward to the Easter break, if you can't already tell - I'm not a happy chap today.

3 comments:

batteryChicken said...

CityRail? More like CityFAIL! Right? Right? =D Yeah so hurry up and get a car and we'll carpool oooh yeaaah. And would it kill them to have all the carriage windows tinted so as the sun doesn't fuck up my morning sleep? ... I really need to buy some sunnies.

devilish said...

I agree with you fletch. CITY RAIL SUCKS. There are always full of butter chicken now. They should get their own damn train coz they smell really bad and they always take ppl seat. This is not bloody bombay. NOT HAPPY JEN!!!!!!!!!!!!

batteryChicken said...

Isn't it NOT HAPPY JAN!!!! or is that your deliberate funny accent?